Friday, December 21, 2012

What a cubicle dweller dreams of...

You know in my geek-ified mind, I sometimes think that if a Stormtrooper is not busy trying to defeat the Rebel Alliance, he may be spending part of his time behind a desk.  What would a stormtrooper desk look like? I think I found my answer:

Cubicle

I can imagine them kicking back in these sleek cubicles drinking coffee out of their vanity mugs.

Star Wars Stormtrooper Mug

Possibly fawning over the poster of their boss, Mr. D Vader.

Star Wars Darth print poster

Or even just staring lovingly at a photo of them with their child. Stormtroopers have families too.

Lego Star wars

It's oh so ordinary...now back to destroying the rebel alliance and protecting the almighty Death Star.

(top photo via The Cool Hunter; bottom photo via Thee Blog)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Stormtrooper Father and Child bonding time...whoever came up with that is brilliant! I think you captured exactly what a Storm trooper's office life is like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An artist named Kristina Alexanderson creates these Stormtrooper family scenes using toy figurines and lego. They're crazy funny, yet weirdly tender!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...